Okay, Jason put me up to this, but what the hey...it's all in good fun right?!
Ten years ago: I was 11. The only worry I could have had was whether or not the boy in my art class liked me!?
Five years ago: I was 16. Just learning to drive...to be semi-independent, got my own job...made some ideas as to what i wanted to do with my life...man how that has changed!
One year ago: I was contemplating what God has planned for my life...still trying to figure that one out!
Yesterday: I went to work...watched tv...and went to bed early with a raging headache!
Today: I woke up early for work, and worked my first day at my 2nd job! wahoo for building jean cubes and t-shirt cubes!
Tomorrow: another full day of fun!
5 snacks I enjoy: yum, snacks!
1. fruit snacks
2. madarin oranges
3. baby corn with french dressing...and pepperoni...oh that's great!
4. gummy bears or cherries!
5. kettle corn popcorn
5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: oh this list could go on and on for like ever!
1. Falling Up
3. Jennifer Knapp
4. Relient K
5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Get out of debt!!!!!!!!!
2. Pay off any family debts!
3. Give money to Fire Escape!
4. Give money to my local church!
5. Give money to cancer research!
5 locations I’d like to runaway to:
3. Jerusalem (okay so not right at this moment, but I definitely wanna go there someday)
5 bad habits I have:
1. Talk too much!
2. I have no will power when it comes to certain foods!
3. I have no will power when it comes to DVD buying! Right Kara?!
4. I burp...well, I belch..I can't help it..I have a gaseous stomach! at least it's burps!
5. I tend to interrupt people sometimes! I'm sorry!
5 things I like doing:
5. Listening to music!
**not necessarily in that order! :-)
5 things I would never wear (again):
2. a tube top...at least not by itself!
3. bright orange jeans!
4. a skull cap
5. a ponytail on the side of my head!
5 TV shows I like:
1. CSI Season One
2. CSI Season Two
3. CSI Season Three
4. CSI Season Four
5. CSI Season Five
5 movies I like:
1. The Prince & Me
2. Little Women
4. Boondock Saints
5. The Notebook
5 famous people I’d like to meet:
1. President Bush
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Paul the Apostle
4. Stephen the Martyer
5. Jesus...of course!
5 biggest joys at the moment:
2. watching movies
3. talking to friends
4. hanging out with friends
5 favorite toys:
I have NKOTB puzzles now!! other than that my only toy is my MP3 player!
I'll tag Kara, Alisha, and Lance.